shotimes

RE: [Shotimes] Re Nitrogen in Tires

To: "'Mike Wojton'" <mwojton@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Re Nitrogen in Tires
From: "Paul L Fisher" <sho@paul-fisher.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 10:52:06 -0500
Get a reverse osmosis system. Have had one in my last 3 houses and it makes
the water 'taste' (actually removes taste) good. In addition, since I'm on a
well and septic, it gets rid of all the creepy crawleys that might cause
harm.

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil