shotimes

Re: [Shotimes] Parts Interchangeability

To: Kenneth Epperly <epperly1@optonline.net>, shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Parts Interchangeability
From: G Kerby Haltom <g.kerby@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 07:36:52 -0700 (PDT)
I don't think the Gen IIs had that problem.  Ford got smarter about that stuff
as time went on...

Kerby

Kenneth Epperly <epperly1@optonline.net> wrote: To use the Sable hood I think
that you will need the under hood bracing from
the SHO to clear the intake & DIS. I know on the Gen 1 the hood strut mount
will hit the DIS unless it is bent away and then the strut will not work.

                Ken