shotimes

Re: [Shotimes] Nitrogen-filled tires

To: "D. Mallinson" <dmall@mwonline.net>, shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Nitrogen-filled tires
From: G Kerby Haltom <g.kerby@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 12:36:55 -0700 (PDT)
If we remember our Middle School science class...

Plain old air is 78% nitrogen to start with.

Kerby

"D. Mallinson" <dmall@mwonline.net> wrote: What Ron said..... it is a waste for
street cars, or even track day
cars.  A pro driver in a pro race circuit maybe.  Otherwise, use plain
old air.

Don Mallinson