shotimes

Re: [Shotimes] Bondurant 3.0L

To: "Joe Masters" <miethos@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Bondurant 3.0L
From: "Rick Glass" <cmysho@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 22:00:09 -0500
I don't recall ever hearing of FPS having any of the Bondurant engines.....I
personally don't think it would be of any benefit to use either way.

The best thing would be to look into doing a 3.2 upgrade, that seems to be
the most common.  You have several options for a 3.2.....just depends on
whether you want to find one in a scrapyard and rebuild it yourself, or who
you wish to do business with.

Kirk probably has a few sitting around ready to go.  www.nesho.com

Rick Glass
        '99 SF  98k Flowmasters  Kirk'd