shotimes

RE: [Shotimes] SHO Convention - Memphis, TN

To: <Shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] SHO Convention - Memphis, TN
From: "Kerby Haltom" <g.kerby@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 08:45:06 -0500
First, I'll just say "What he said!" and then I'll reiterate what a fun time
I had.  We had several new recruits from Texas this year and they can't wait
for the next one.

I didn't make it back without incident, of course.  Someone in Little Rock
was nice enough to leave a 6ft 4X4 in the middle of I-440, which I didn't
miss by a couple of inches.  Bent the left front rim, and right after that
the A/C quit.  I don't know if they are related, and I'm not going to find
out today.  I'm still trying to cool off...

The rim will be repaired by early next week, and I'll figure out the A/C.
Nothing that money can't fix!

Kerby "A/C compressor" Haltom