shotimes

[Shotimes] FAQ is a Mess!!

To: "George Fourchy" <krazgeo@comcast.net>, <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shotimes] FAQ is a Mess!!
From: <clubairth@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 13:39:04 -0500
George:
 You have hit a sore spot with me on this very subject!!
 Our poor SHO Times FAQ to so screwed up to be almost useless. Can not get a
hold of anybody to fix anything. I still think Don and the national SHO club
should take over. I have dozens of updates, repair instructions,
modifications and of course part numbers that could be very useful if added
to the FAQ!!  And I am sure that others do to!!
.
.