shotimes

[Shotimes] Re: Way (OT) Some Interesting Mid-Ohio track vids

To: TechSHO@topica.com, Shotimes <shotimes@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: Way (OT) Some Interesting Mid-Ohio track vids
From: Ian Fisher <dataflash@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 09:18:59 -0700 (PDT)
WOW. That was amazing. That wreck gives me the
chills!!! I had a spin like that on an interstate at
speed (disconnected FSB link makes the back end very
nervous during an evasive manuever) and that's what it
felt like. Thanks! Great post and vids!! I'm reading
the related thread on the Legacy forum!

Ian

http://norcalhondaracing.com/Videos/GAC/MidOhioGSsandwitchShort.wmv

http://norcalhondaracing.com/Videos/GAC/MidOhioRotor.wmv