shotimes

[Shotimes] (OT) Making Family Happy

To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shotimes] (OT) Making Family Happy
From: "van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 20:11:22 -0500
Just wanted to share some news...  Our middle son recently got his license
(a little delayed) and the youngest just got his permit.  The oldest has
been driving our Crown Vic, but we've wanted something smaller, more
efficient, more nimble.

A week ago we picked up a '95 Neon SOHC and have been prepping it.  100K,
previous mom car.  Cleaned up well (interior 9, exterior 5 or 6), gonna end
up costing (with purchase) about $1300 and a few days to get it in shape
(meaning trustworthy for mom and teens to drive).

Anyway it seems to have been quickly adopted here.  My wife and the middle
son instantly grabbed on to it, and the youngest, about to start his
on-the-road training, seems happy with it.  Parts (OEM and mod) are
plentiful and cheap.  Not trying to sell anybody, just saying it seems to be
a good fit for us.

VO