shotimes

Re: [Shotimes] gingerman

To: greensho@crown.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] gingerman
From: Donald Mallinson <dmall@mwonline.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 17:18:01 -0500
Jim,

Hope you can make it, the host hotel is the ramada Inn in South Haven,
just off the interstate.  Check out info here:

http://www.shoforum.com/showthread.php?t=57010

If the tires still have legal tread, and you don't way overdrive them,
they should last for the day.  But if in doubt, new tires are safer.  At
least you don't have far to go.

Don