shotimes

Re: [Shotimes] opal frost

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] opal frost
From: Donald Mallinson <dmall@mwonline.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 11:31:07 -0500
This was probably a fool that had that much money to blow without
missing it.  Oh, he could be just a fool that is now broke, but probably
not.

 "Famous personality or star cars" are a real unknown in the collector
car world.  This one really surprised me because Buicks in general are
not desirable, Jay Leno's Restified Mod car being an exception.  This
one is probably going to a museum collection where it may help to bring
in an extra $25 per day and pay itself off in about 160 years!

:)

Don Mallinson