Re: [Shop-talk] shop internet

To: Peter Murray <peterwmurray@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] shop internet
From: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 06:03:55 -0400
Cc: Shop-Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
"...I had the service run in plastic conduit - but - for reasons that
escape me right now - didn't run any fiber. I regret that, and intend
to order a pre-made 6-strand OS3 fiber cable and pull it through this
summer. "

I know you can't mix medium-voltage and low voltage cables in the same
conduit.  Can you run fiber with the electric service?  Is that a good
idea?

-- Jeff