[Shop-talk] Lights bulbs that are 'connected'

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Lights bulbs that are 'connected'
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 18:07:54 -0500 03/08/2021 06:07:54 PM, Serialize complete at 03/08/2021 06:07:54 PM
--===============7135743388213636501==

--=_alternative 007F112985258692_=

Hello all, this might be a stupid question, but are there light bulbs
(traditional screw in form and size) that are leds and BRIGHT, but also
maintain an electrical contact when off like an incandescent bulb did?

I have X10 controllers and they work AWESOMELY still.  I love them and I
don't want to change to anything else right now.

However, the switches rely on a contact across the bulb even when they are
off.  Are there any modern bulbs (they need not be LED) that fit this
bill?

Or am I over thinking this an any LED will work?

Thanks in advance.

Moose

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 007F112985258692_=

but are there light bulbs (traditional screw in form and size) that are
leds and BRIGHT, but also maintain an electrical contact when off like
an incandescent bulb did?</font>
AWESOMELY still. &nbsp;I love them and I don't want to change to anything
else right now.</font>
across the bulb even when they are off. &nbsp;Are there any modern bulbs
(they need not be LED) that fit this bill?</font>
will work?</font>
Moose</font>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============7135743388213636501==--