Re: [Shop-talk] Removing security screws

To: Scott Hall <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com> definitions=2020-10-22_01:2020-10-20, 2020-10-22 signatures=0 malwarescore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 spamscore=0 clxscore=1015 mlxscore=0 mlxlogscore=999 adultscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=8.0.1-2006250000 definitions=main-2010220009
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Removing security screws
From: Pat Horne <patintexas@icloud.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 20:49:11 -0500
Cc: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Several things to try.

Check with neighbors to see if any if them have the same locks. If so, maybe
they remember who installed them.

Contact a locksmith to see if they can make a key to match.

You might be able to super glue a matching tool to the screw & unscrew it. Be
careful to not glue the tool to the latch!

Drill into the latch around the screws & break the latch away.

Peace,
Pat
Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity