Re: [Shop-talk] Question about 1/2" belt sander belts

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Question about 1/2" belt sander belts
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 14:03:13 -0700
re: "3-Is there another way to sand an edge of a AL SCUBA tank I should
try?"

Flap disk on 4.5" angle grinder? I have an old CP grinder that I've used
for hours on end and it's still chuggin'

re: "Anyone have any clever names for such a line of tanks? "

'Scuba Doo?' (didn't put a whole lot of thought into this, obviously)