Re: [Shop-talk] Shop Vac

To: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Shop Vac
From: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 16:42:39 -0400
Cc: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
I've had a Ridgid for 25 years, and it's still going strong. Loud as fighter
jet though.

A friend has a WAP (German). Nice and quiet but it will cost you. If the Ridgid
ever dies I'll look at quiet ones.

Oh yea, my Festo saw came with a vac. Small, and uses bags, but it's quiet as
well. Not very burly american "empty the cesspool" like the Ridgid is, but good
for medium duty.

jim