Re: [Shop-talk] multimeter recommendations

To: Pat Horne <patintexas@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] multimeter recommendations
From: Jack Brooks <JIBrooks@live.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 03:19:42 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=/8OmWVDsebxmGSgvVNKd0SWTTAWWq4rFbBUp5C8Qlhg=; b=U3fqJDxT63koCizuoKhbhNRg5Crov5kJdOP5HvvfKZT3zs2UG79ObOwmNWBHzkN/BqRwirH042VYsgujj16OU/Wf++2wQmyCAHszsfjYTs3huqpHzGBZcb+hWj5TTjCJn+GYZerHTHZy5HeRpR1NZsCJfq8ikMCZ4q4ebotyKe/o/KdZb0RUo7T+A7gzUevd2q4mwXhtUMFGiRzQ9ohmjkksakcz+5BazmS4K3Wli74RThCubq0aOWxANiFtLkprWoR0r2ZGDeftQGQ+layfiAd6Ui0YM2so/1vgHe7LluRXjlnS7yzuiQ/fZd7j09ZvuyXklKx152F2yT7wzGOreA==
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=/8OmWVDsebxmGSgvVNKd0SWTTAWWq4rFbBUp5C8Qlhg=; b=Fc51jkoxbuD2wAgcULdUIsVC86yfgomBp3TXDjbouU1EMCXG5jNZwFFMQJwAW8e5RokqxJ9M7RdNTJ7kRaKIc4ca/9reCLCbdSzdxuTFU5LDlLKPfnHNN3IFuBRJnycd0Qzu+ws6mY4lfwtPLmL6Qi3tebj7g1IFxkMRdxD0yb2YAkXKV6Vb3kMUDItnaUcQohSSNSpy+zLS6k5o6mBdYnNuSjVI83MEvWkjcuAq3pPS+xxc5Sps+pN1CFuDm0+bbYvWgXfEOIacBmlWtsOzf0ASIXJZ3AtC6VBA4EHjuAOuVJwhT54XSrMQ1f1meys+oP81HdNaJveQDaaZkfaYjA==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=NYSRCDM7EmWpxVl7OtPjIGMVFFUUzQBt0A+6LDbWfVmsjufB3g/R0A4oGuJTI29SOx57QfM3Ett5snZ7XlW2kNfEaMRsIvtmnNQT6BK+omFIasOsnVugvUrkC09qjujP8kkMCGiu0PDGyIt6qJhbJFKMYE/BDbIH5a8OvmY9cJ0DqW02Gz4mGujP98R8V/ge81hLExvk6nNg6H4sxYBy/6OZ8ULY7LcluR3U1Tn4Oxlq8VW7wGCR8XNpia4NDo0qdNiUimYJm+6uoS01S9zGAsVSvD3n+RWvGRmldf/4FFqOWyEyGRkJdyplGQau0W7JrJ11kGo3X6HpjKYxxuCodg==