[Shop-talk] Trouble ordering bolts/studs

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Trouble ordering bolts/studs
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 08:27:48 -0400 08/06/2020 08:27:51 AM, Serialize complete at 08/06/2020 08:27:51 AM
--===============1362401947653641598==

--=_alternative 00447821852585BC_=

OK, so I'm having a problem finding the wheel studs I need.

It's a 7/16th X 20TPI lug bolt with a beveled edge (like all wheel bolts.)

They need to be 7/8th long (thread and beveled part)

But I can't find any site that that can get me the results I'm looking
for.  Is there a fasner site that you can find these on?  I've tried
everything so far.

Boltdepot just gives me hex head.

Summit racing just gives my close metric bolts.

I can't find them anywhere

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 00447821852585BC_=

wheel studs I need.</font>
a beveled edge (like all wheel bolts.)</font>
beveled part) &nbsp;</font>
can get me the results I'm looking for. &nbsp;Is there a fasner site that
you can find these on? &nbsp;I've tried everything so far.</font>
bolts.</font>
direction?</font>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============1362401947653641598==--