Re: [Shop-talk] Air Compressor threw a rod

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Air Compressor threw a rod
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 18:57:22 -0400 07/28/2020 06:57:26 PM, Serialize complete at 07/28/2020 06:57:26 PM
--===============3697655855501932725==

--=_alternative 007E1BBE852585B3_=

Al,

We are in an age where fixing parts isn't the best option all the time.  I
bet you can get a whole new compressor heads (compressor minus motor and
tank) for less than the kit/time will cost you.

Of find a compressor with a burnt up motor and you can get it cheap and
swap out the head.

Just a thought.

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 007E1BBE852585B3_=

isn't the best option all the time. &nbsp;I bet you can get a whole new
compressor heads (compressor minus motor and tank) for less than the kit/time
will cost you.</font>
motor and you can get it cheap and swap out the head.</font>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============3697655855501932725==--