[Shop-talk] Inside door stickers

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Inside door stickers
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 07:57:55 -0400 07/07/2020 07:57:55 AM, Serialize complete at 07/07/2020 07:57:55 AM
--===============5730188913894021996==

--=_alternative 0041BA538525859E_=

When I painted the truck, I had to strip all the inside the door stickers.

I took photos of all of them (none where in good enough shape to save.)

But I was wondering.  Since this is a truck, is there a requirement for me
to have any of these stickers there?  Especially the GVWR ones?

If so, is there a website I can enter in the data and have it make an
official  looking one?  (I can do it in photoshop, but I don't want to
waste all that much time if I don't have to.)

Thanks.

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 0041BA538525859E_=

all the inside the door stickers.</font>
in good enough shape to save.)</font>
is a truck, is there a requirement for me to have any of these stickers
there? &nbsp;Especially the GVWR ones?</font>
in the data and have it make an official &nbsp;looking one? &nbsp;(I can
do it in photoshop, but I don't want to waste all that much time if I don't
have to.)</font>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============5730188913894021996==--