Re: [Shop-talk] I put a rough draft of the truck restore on my website-

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] I put a rough draft of the truck restore on my website- Check it out
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 21:05:27 -0400 06/17/2020 09:05:28 PM, Serialize complete at 06/17/2020 09:05:28 PM
--===============6718720199655822453==

--=_alternative 0005FEA68525858B_=

John asked:
>Did you fabricate the rocker panels, kick plates, and the corner rounds
at the back of the cab?

I bought what panels I could.  That was both corners,driver's inner,
driver's front kick panel, and  the one door bottom (I needed both door
bottoms and the inner for both as well.)

 I couldn't get any passenger side kick or rockers, so I bought two
driver's side and cut one up to work.

I made the pass. Inner, both floorboards, lots of the kick plates/rockers
for the rear of the cab and many other pieces.

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 0005FEA68525858B_=

the rocker panels, kick plates, and the corner rounds at the back of the
cab? &nbsp;</font>
was both corners,driver's inner, driver's front kick panel, and &nbsp;the
one door bottom (I needed both door bottoms and the inner for both as
well.)</font>
kick or rockers, so I bought two driver's side and cut one up to work.</font>
lots of the kick plates/rockers for the rear of the cab and many other
pieces.</font>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============6718720199655822453==--