[Shop-talk] Snakes in a Drain

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Snakes in a Drain
From: Mark Miller via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 00:54:26 -0700
Sounds like time for a bigger snake.  How about the combo of:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-PowerClear-Drain-Cleaner-55808/301441725
power snake

plus a bigger tip for it:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/T-240-3-Piece-Drain-Cleaning-Tool-Set-12128/100348304

About $200 for the set.

And if that doesn't work there are places to get an array of tips
https://discountsewercable.com/38-accessories.html

Regards,

Mark Miller   707-490-5834
markmiller@threeboysfarm.com