Re: [Shop-talk] The road goes on forever, the plumbing never ends

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com> definitions=2020-05-16_13:2020-05-15, 2020-05-16 signatures=0 malwarescore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 spamscore=0 clxscore=1015 mlxscore=0 mlxlogscore=999 adultscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=8.0.1-2002250000 definitions=main-2005160198
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] The road goes on forever, the plumbing never ends
From: Pat Horne via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 16:41:02 -0500
Cc: "Shop-talk@autox.team.net" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Mark, I have a very similar problem with a low spot in my pipe that plugs up.
Itâ??s 25.2 feet from the nearest clean out which means I needed to go to the
next longer snake which is 1/2â?? diameter. I bought one of those brass craft
kits but havenâ??t done anything with it yet.

I was out of town the last time it plugged so the wife called a plumber. $150
later it worked fine for 2 years. Iâ??m planning on adding the bread craft
cutter to the end of the snake by bending the opposite end of the snake to give
me a loop to attach the cutter to. Iâ??d rather take the chance of loosing a
small piece of metal in The pipe than something larger. A magnet on the end of
the snake would have a better chance of pulling the piece out if it was small.
The corkscrew might also be able to get hold of it too.

Good luck.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity

On May 16, 2020, at 4:28 PM, Mark J Bradakis via Shop-talk