Re: [Shop-talk] Fog and Driving Lights

To: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>, "shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net" <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Fog and Driving Lights
From: DAVID MASSEY via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 21:55:30 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_72776_1429159638.1588283730728

 What you need is what is called an alternate action relay.=C2=A0 This is a=
 bi-stable relay that will change from OFF to ON or ON to OFF each time the=
 coil is energized.=C2=A0 Like a pull chain light switch.=C2=A0 I remember =
seeing such a device with an indexing cam that maintained the relay in the =
state which ever was activated.=C2=A0 A quick look on the internet turned u=
p nothing like that but there are a couple similar-acting relays that use e=
lectronics instead.
Here are a couple that work on 12 volts:
https://czh-labs.com/panel-mount-momentary-switch-pulse-signal-control-latc=
hing-spdt-relay-module12v-p1068.html?gclid=3DEAIaIQobChMI6LW6iY-R6QIVUtbACh=
3tsgrTEAQYDyABEgLjSPD_BwEor https://tinyurl.com/yd3ylfoj
And=20
http://innovativecontrolsinc.com/documents.htmlClick on 3050510 Alternate A=
ction Relay module