Re: [Shop-talk] Remote power switch

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Remote power switch
From: eric--- via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 11:47:39 -0400 04/18/2020 11:47:40 AM, Serialize complete at 04/18/2020 11:47:40 AM
--===============5549688041239107789==

--=_alternative 0056C3428525854E_=

Ron asks about remote switches.

Is this what you want?

https://www.rockler.com/ivac-dust-collector-switch-box ,

It states that it turns on automaticly with the unit.  They also have
remote control switches, but I think this is what you were asking for,

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 0056C3428525854E_=

size=3
 size=3>
with the unit. &nbsp;They also have remote control switches, but I think
this is what you were asking for,</font>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============5549688041239107789==--