[Shop-talk] Professional Shop Question

To: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Professional Shop Question
From: Jeff Scarbrough via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 15:25:20 -0400

--00000000000054013005a2f4b2de

Not sure if this is the place for this...but I have a professional shop
question...

Beginning in November, I will be responsible for stocking tools for a new
maintenance crew for 200,000 square feet of new laboratory and office
buildings. We have  a little bit of everything you'd expect to find in a
large commercial building:  chillers, boilers, pumps, water loops, miles
and miles of conduit, acres of LED lighting, ducts, plumbing of all
sorts...  I have a sort of list I'm putting together, but I've been
trying to find where someone has already done the work for me.  We are more
or less starting from scratch.

Anyone know of a good resource for a list like that?

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.

--00000000000054013005a2f4b2de

will be responsible=C2=A0for stocking tools for a new maintenance crew for =
200,000 square feet of new laboratory and office buildings. We have=C2=A0 a=
 little bit of everything you&#39;d expect to find in a large commercial bu=
ilding:=C2=A0 chillers, boilers, pumps, water loops, miles and miles of con=
duit, acres of LED lighting, ducts, plumbing of all sorts...=C2=A0 I have a=
 sort of list I&#39;m putting together, but I&#39;ve been trying=C2=A0to fi=
nd where someone has already done the work for me.=C2=A0 We are more or les=

--00000000000054013005a2f4b2de--

--===============8875245865531524481==

--===============8875245865531524481==--