Re: [Shop-talk] Keeping a gun safe in a gun safe (and definately not 2nd

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net please include it with any abuse report [68.6.92.166]:63069
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Keeping a gun safe in a gun safe (and definately not 2nd amendment stuff)
From: Mike Rambour via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 14:08:38 -0700
Any gun should work in that environment.  I would look at a stainless something
and wipe it down once a month.  A blued gun maybe a little more often.
Remember polymer guns still have metal slides so not much of a difference when
it comes to rust control.  You still have to wipe the slide every so often.

 Personally I would get a â??golden rodâ?? put that In your safe and be done
with it.  If you are going with a desktop type safe then just get some
desiccant

  Mike

Sent via rubber ducky