[Shop-talk] HF coupons

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] HF coupons
From: Mark Miller via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 11:57:33 -0700

--------------BF851E9ABD2E6CE71CA34F24

I have an app on my phone for their coupons.  It searches out all of the
various sources (emails, mailings, their website, etc) and lists all
current coupons.  You can select the ones you might want and put them in
a folder, then just show them from your phone to the cashier and s/he
scans them.  Good for when you are out and pass their store and realize
there is something you need.  Both of the quiet compressors are in there
as well as the larger and the smaller 'normal' ones.  In the android
store it is called 'HF Coupons' - whoever thought that name up should
get a big bonus.

Regards,

Mark Miller   707-490-5834
markmiller@threeboysfarm.com

On 3/25/2020 11:00 AM, shop-talk-request@autox.team.net wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 3:25 PM Arvid via Shop-talk
> <shop-talk@autox.team.net>  wrote:
>> Just got an email from HF with a coupon ... 27052229 ... good thru April 5th
>> for the 2hp ultra-quiet compressor for $129.99.
>>
>> If anyone wants one but did not get the email let me know and I'll forward
>> it to you.
>>
> You don't need the coupon, just the number on it.  Cashiers are
> perfectly happy to type it in.
> Most HF coupons appear at HFQPD.com eventually:
> http://www.hfqpdb.com/best_coupon/FORTRESS+2+GALLON%2C+1.2+HP%2C+135+PSI+ULTRA-QUIET%2C+OIL-FREE+PROFESSIONAL+AIR+COMPRESSOR

--------------BF851E9ABD2E6CE71CA34F24

  <head>
  </head>
      of the various sources (emails, mailings, their website, etc) and
      lists all current coupons.  You can select the ones you might want
      and put them in a folder, then just show them from your phone to
      the cashier and s/he scans them.  Good for when you are out and
      pass their store and realize there is something you need.  Both of
      the quiet compressors are in there as well as the larger and the
      smaller 'normal' ones.  In the android store it is called 'HF
      Coupons' - whoever thought that name up should get a big bonus.  <br>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">Regards,

Mark Miller   707-490-5834
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:markmiller@threeboysfarm.com";>markmiller@threeboysfarm.com</a></pre>
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:shop-talk-request@autox.team.net";>shop-talk-request@autox.team.net</a>
 wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:mailman.8.1585159202.21232.shop-talk@autox.team.net">
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 3:25 PM Arvid
via Shop-talk
<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:shop-talk@autox.team.net";
moz-do-not-send="true">&lt;shop-talk@autox.team.net&gt;</a> wrote:
</pre>
        <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">Just got an email from HF with a
coupon ... 27052229 ... good thru April 5th for the 2hp ultra-quiet compressor
for $129.99.

If anyone wants one but did not get the email let me know and I'll forward it
to you.

</pre>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">You don't need the coupon, just the
number on it.  Cashiers are
perfectly happy to type it in.
Most HF coupons appear at HFQPD.com eventually:
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.hfqpdb.com/best_coupon/FORTRESS+2+GALLON%2C+1.2+HP%2C+135+PSI+ULTRA-QUIET%2C+OIL-FREE+PROFESSIONAL+AIR+COMPRESSOR";

moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.hfqpdb.com/best_coupon/FORTRESS+2+GALLON%2C+1.2+HP%2C+135+PSI+ULTRA-QUIET%2C+OIL-FREE+PROFESSIONAL+AIR+COMPRESSOR</a>

</pre>