Re: [Shop-talk] everybody OK with Covid-19?

To: Shop-Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net> type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] everybody OK with Covid-19?
From: eric--- via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 19:39:13 -0400 03/16/2020 07:39:15 PM, Serialize complete at 03/16/2020 07:39:15 PM
--===============5673294601759642002==

--=_alternative 0081EFE98525852D_=

Brian writes...

> Wondering with amazement at the folks that are panic buying toilet
paper. Man, we would have a heck of a time in this country if we were ever
faced with an actual crisis.

You said it!  I work for the NJ State Police in the Intelligence Center.
The Governor and his staff is now there daily.

The real problem is the media using this as a ratings grab across the
world.  Look at the numbers, the number of people that died of the flu, in
the US only, this year exceeds total worldwide fatalities by ORDERS of
magnitude.  Every year, we see this activity.  But, because this one has a
different signature, lets all lose our minds.

Business are going to go under, and people are not going to be able to pay
their bills and can lose their homes as a result of the panic they are
instilling.

This is no different then swine flu, bird flu, Sars, or any of the other
types of outbreaks we have recently had.  But this one has the media
waging the dog.

/soapbox

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 0081EFE98525852D_=

Wondering with amazement at the folks that are panic buying toilet paper.
Man, we would have a heck of a time in this country if we were ever faced
with an actual crisis.</font>
Police in the Intelligence Center. &nbsp;The Governor and his staff is
now there daily. &nbsp;</font>
as a ratings grab across the world. &nbsp;Look at the numbers, the number
of people that died of the flu, in the US only, this year exceeds total
worldwide fatalities by ORDERS of magnitude. &nbsp;Every year, we see this
activity. &nbsp;But, because this one has a different signature, lets all
lose our minds.</font>
are not going to be able to pay their bills and can lose their homes as
a result of the panic they are instilling.</font>
flu, Sars, or any of the other types of outbreaks we have recently had.
&nbsp;But this one has the media waging the dog.</font>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============5673294601759642002==--