Re: [Shop-talk] Weird clutch petal

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Weird clutch petal
From: Donald H Locker via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 20:18:14 -0400
It would sound like air to me, too, but that it works "90% of the time"
which would indicate to me that one of the seals is not sealing properly.

It's been a while, but I had a similar experience, and discovered that
if I hit the pedal quick and hard, the clutch action was good; if not
fast or hard enough, the pedal was soft.

My guess is that a seal is old and not always flaring out to the MC bore
when the pedal is pressed.

Donald.
--
*Plain Text* email -- it's an accessibility issue
() no proprietary attachments; no html mail