Re: [Shop-talk] Working on a "modern" car, 2004 Chevy Blazer

To: mark@bradakis.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Working on a "modern" car, 2004 Chevy Blazer
From: DAVID MASSEY via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 20:17:54 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_9046001_2113277035.1569529074893

 Does that have the RFID chip int he key fob?=C2=A0 If so that could be the=
 same problem we had with our Ford.=C2=A0 There is a switch that is activat=
ed when the key is inserted that instructs the computer to read the RFID de=
vice and verify the code is authorized to start the car.=C2=A0 The plastic =
button that operates the switch broke and would not operate the switch with=
out a bunch of fiddling.=C2=A0 The shop fixed it for us so I have no idea w=
hat was involved but I'm sure there's a You Tube video out there.
=20
Dave=20

=20
=20