Re: [Shop-talk] MILTON S-99705 SAFETY COUPLER and the next harryepstein

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] MILTON S-99705 SAFETY COUPLER and the next harryepstein painting
From: Jeff Scarbrough via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 09:07:12 -0400
Cc: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 8:16 AM eric--- via Shop-talk
<shop-talk@autox.team.net> wrote:

> So I bought one.  They are 1/4 and type "M" connectors.  I got it last night
> and I can't believe home well they work!  As a result, I bought all of the
> ones at HE that they had left (and still bought 10 more from Amazon) just to
> replace all my connectors with them.
>
> FWIW, amazon's price is about a dollar more, but it has free shipping (but
> they also have to charge me tax.)  So the price is a wash.

For me, Amazon shows them at $7.30 more, plus $4.99 shipping.  Over
twice as expensive.  Your buying a bunch made them seek more profit,
maybe?  camelcamelcamel.com doesn't have enough data to provide price
tracking.

> And for those that want to see the box art, here is a link....  (request was
> cats watching a man chop wood.)
>
> https://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/a7ffeab012bbfb5b85256eb1007ca7f6/4a6004f30a113816852583fa0040eaab?OpenDocument

If the price didn't make it an attractive buy, the box art does.
These are fabulous!

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.