[Shop-talk] Teach a man to fish... for front bucket seats?

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Teach a man to fish... for front bucket seats?
From: eric--- via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 07:34:10 -0400 03/13/2019 07:34:16 AM, Serialize complete at 03/13/2019 07:34:16 AM
--===============9114129270724050755==

--=_alternative 003F8C4E852583BC_=

Ok I have another question, but it's also a learning experience for me.

As you are all sick of hearing about, the new (to me) 2003 Ford F350
superduty truck I bought, is in need of some TLC.

One of the things is that the front bench seat is shot.  So I need to put
a new one in.  I was wondering, can I put buckets seats in there or can I
only replace it with a bench seat?

If you have any answer, where can you look to find this out?  I would
image that the mounting points would be the same, right?  Also, any source
for seat?  I was just going to call junk yards as this isn't a show truck.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 003F8C4E852583BC_=

a learning experience for me.</font>
the new (to me) 2003 Ford F350 superduty truck I bought, is in need of
some TLC.</font>
bench seat is shot. &nbsp;So I need to put a new one in. &nbsp;I was wondering,
can I put buckets seats in there or can I only replace it with a bench
seat?</font>
look to find this out? &nbsp;I would image that the mounting points would
be the same, right? &nbsp;Also, any source for seat? &nbsp;I was just going
to call junk yards as this isn't a show truck.</font>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk

--===============9114129270724050755==--