Re: [Shop-talk] Hooking up a trickle charger to a truck with two batteri

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Hooking up a trickle charger to a truck with two batteries and a thermoswitch
From: eric--- via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 14:04:15 -0500 03/03/2019 02:04:28 PM, Serialize complete at 03/03/2019 02:04:28 PM
--===============5503557083135178003==

--=_alternative 0068C39E852583B2_=

OK, a few clarifications....

first, the truck is a 12vdc system (Ford f350 diesel)  I want to keep both
batteries charged as it will not get too much use.  I would prefer one
charger but would get two if needed.  (BTW, does anyone have any
suggestions?  I burn through these pretty quickly it seems.  The best one
I have they don't make anymore.)

As for the thermostat, I never know when I need to use the truck, so the
'few hours before' doesn't work.  I did buy one of the "on below 35, off
at 45" units mentioned here.  How much electric can that use?  (BTW, I'm
also 100% solar right now.)

Thanks again!

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 0068C39E852583B2_=

f350 diesel) &nbsp;I want to keep both batteries charged as it will not
get too much use. &nbsp;I would prefer one charger but would get two if
needed. &nbsp;(BTW, does anyone have any suggestions? &nbsp;I burn through
these pretty quickly it seems. &nbsp;The best one I have they don't make
anymore.)</font>
when I need to use the truck, so the 'few hours before' doesn't work. &nbsp;I
did buy one of the &quot;on below 35, off at 45&quot; units mentioned here.
&nbsp;How much electric can that use? &nbsp;(BTW, I'm also 100% solar right
now.)</font>
Thanks again!</font>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk

--===============5503557083135178003==--