Re: [Shop-talk] seat belt clips analog

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] seat belt clips analog
From: Jeff Scarbrough via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2019 06:22:33 -0500
Cc: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Child seats come with a locking clip to properly contain the belt in
the right position.  The seats expire, but the clip doesn't.  Must be
millions of these things floating around...

https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/dorman-help-car-seat-locking-clip-74356/22971532-p

I used to have some in a box somewhere.  I'm not sure how comfortable
it might be, though, for your use...it might not rest on the right
part of the belt...

-- Jeff

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk