[Shop-talk] Help identifying a chip

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Help identifying a chip
From: Battmain via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 05:07:29 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_3802490_391250479.1550898449095

Finally got around to installing an amplified speaker I had sitting around =
for years.=C2=A0 It was supposed to be a simple install, but looks like I f=
ried something in the haste.=C2=A0
I already picked up the capacitor in the picture,=C2=A0 but I think the reg=
ulator might be fried also based on the burn marks.Seems there are differen=
t models of that regulator.=C2=A0 The amp is in a 12v application.=C2=A0 An=
ybody have any ideas as to what model regulator it is? (or what I could sub=
stitute it with? Will be getting it from that auction site. :) )=C2=A0Pictu=
re in the link...(that's the best I could get)=C2=A0https://i.imgur.com/FIf=
JA4O.jpg
I figure if I throw $5 at it in parts, it wouldn't hurt to try.=C2=A0

Brian
------=_Part_3802490_391250479.1550898449095

 speaker I had sitting around for years.&nbsp; It was supposed to be a simp=
le install, but looks like I fried something in the haste.&nbsp;</div><div>=
I think the regulator might be fried also based on the burn marks.Seems the=
re are different models of that regulator.&nbsp; The amp is in a 12v applic=
ation.&nbsp; Anybody have any ideas as to what model regulator it is? (or w=
hat I could substitute it with? Will be getting it from that auction site. =
:) )&nbsp;</div><div>Picture in the link...(that's the best I could get)&nb=
sp;<a href=3D"https://i.imgur.com/FIfJA4O.jpg"; rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_=
e if I throw $5 at it in parts, it wouldn't hurt to try.&nbsp;</div><div><b=
-wrap" style=3D"font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;fo=
------=_Part_3802490_391250479.1550898449095--

--===============2307323817352539070==

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk

--===============2307323817352539070==--