[Shop-talk] Half round, water tire checker bucket thingie

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Half round, water tire checker bucket thingie
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 17:43:11 -0500 12/09/2016 05:43:55 PM, Serialize complete at 12/09/2016 05:43:55 PM
--===============5625640413406953109==

--=_alternative 007CCF2685258084_=

Does anyone know what they call the half round bucket for checking tires
for leaks (and where I can get one?)

I've tried some searches, but I have no idea what they are called.

Thanks.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
--=_alternative 007CCF2685258084_=

round bucket for checking tires for leaks (and where I can get one?)</font>
no idea what they are called.</font>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font>

--===============5625640413406953109==--