[Shop-talk] Auto Batteries

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Auto Batteries
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 18:40:14 -0500 11/07/2016 06:40:26 PM, Serialize complete at 11/07/2016 06:40:26 PM
--===============7890061742208956668==

--=_alternative 00820A5D85258064_=

Where do you guys buy your batteries for cars and equipment?  Online or
local source?

I need a new battery for my forklift (it currently has a Napa 7250 N
battery) but I don't think it lasted as long as it should have.  It's kept
in a heated garage on a battery tender and I only got a few years out of
it.

Interstate has the same battery configure (3EE-VHD) but I don't know how
well that will last.

There are lots of over brands with compatible batteries, but I don't know
which ones are garbage.  Also, the prices are $100 to over $200, so I want
to find a good source for a good brand.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
--=_alternative 00820A5D85258064_=

cars and equipment? &nbsp;Online or local source?</font>
(it currently has a Napa 7250 N battery) but I don't think it lasted as
long as it should have. &nbsp;It's kept in a heated garage on a battery
tender and I only got a few years out of it.</font>
but I don't know which ones are garbage. &nbsp;Also, the prices are $100
to over $200, so I want to find a good source for a good brand.</font>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font>

--===============7890061742208956668==--