[Shop-talk] Vehicle wheel dollies follow up

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Vehicle wheel dollies follow up
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 17:13:09 -0400 10/30/2016 05:13:35 PM, Serialize complete at 10/30/2016 05:13:35 PM
--===============5419893337496344207==

--=_alternative 007494498525805C_=

A few weeks ago I asked about the wheel dollies and got some great
answers.

I spoke with a buddy of mine today that told me the Harbor Freight ones
were nearly identical to the go-wheels one.  Then he stated there was a
super coupon for them for $70 a piece.

I got home and checked my recent catalog and there they were.

I just ordered 4 of them for total (with shipping and tax) of $304.

I'll let you know how they work when I get them.

The coupon is actually for Black friday, but when I called I just stated
that my local store doesn't normally carry 4 at a time.  They gave me the
price now, over the phone.  I should have them before black friday, so I
hope I can tell you how they work before then.

BTW, the coupon is for ...

item # 62234 61917  the bar code is 52896280

Here is the link to the normal priced item here...

http://www.harborfreight.com/1250-lb-capacity-vehicle-positioning-wheel-dolly-61917.html

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
--=_alternative 007494498525805C_=

dollies and got some great answers.</font>
told me the Harbor Freight ones were nearly identical to the go-wheels
one. &nbsp;Then he stated there was a super coupon for them for $70 a
piece.</font>
and there they were.</font>
shipping and tax) of $304. &nbsp;</font>
I'll let you know how they work when I get them.</font>
The coupon is actually for Black friday, but when I called I just stated
that my local store doesn't normally carry 4 at a time. &nbsp;They gave
me the price now, over the phone. &nbsp;I should have them before black
friday, so I hope I can tell you how they work before then.</font>
is 52896280</font>
item here...</font>
href="http://www.harborfreight.com/1250-lb-capacity-vehicle-positioning-wheel-dolly-61917.html";><font
 size=2 color=blue
face="sans-serif">http://www.harborfreight.com/1250-lb-capacity-vehicle-positioning-wheel-dolly-61917.html</font></a>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font>

--===============5419893337496344207==--