Re: [Shop-talk] Solenoid question

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Solenoid question
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 00:32:41 GMT
Full-name: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
--===============5346209020598176040==

----__JWM__J2ff1bb8a.7da49817S.112b2327M

Thanks John and Randall.I figured there was some way it was overdriving =
the solenoid.  I didn't think it would be the amps because batteries can=
 provide plenty of them.Wasn't aware that the voltage regulation was sus=
pect! I WAS very careful to not cook the starter - those are expensive. =
I think I will just use a car battery & cables for further testing. MB