[Shop-talk] SLATWALL

To: <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] SLATWALL
From: "Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 06:49:21 -0700

--===============4480829106312524100==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0088_01D20353.CD7B3B60"

------=_NextPart_000_0088_01D20353.CD7B3B60
        charset="utf-8"

Just approaching the finishing of a 2k sf shop/garage addition to the =
house.
Trusses flew-in with the hell of a large crane, just yesterday!
Getting around to planning the walls.  I have an opportunity=20
to obtain a good-sized amount of SLATWALL.  Was thinking of=20
some areas that this could be a good alternative to drywall.
Any suggestions?  Is the product a good alternative in a garage?
Good or bad luck in using?
Thanks.

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA
------=_NextPart_000_0088_01D20353.CD7B3B60
        charset="utf-8"

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Just approaching the finishing of a 2k sf shop/garage addition to =
the=20
house.</DIV>
<DIV>Trusses flew-in with the hell of a large crane, just =
yesterday!</DIV>
<DIV>Getting around to planning the walls.&nbsp; I have an opportunity =
</DIV>
<DIV>to obtain a good-sized amount of SLATWALL.&nbsp; Was thinking of =
</DIV>
<DIV>some areas that this could be a good alternative to drywall.</DIV>
<DIV>Any suggestions?&nbsp; Is the product a good alternative in a =
garage?</DIV>
<DIV>Good or bad luck in using?</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: =
#000000">Steve=20
Hammatt<BR>Mount Vernon WA USA</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--===============4480829106312524100==--