[Shop-talk] Eaton Compressors (follow up)

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Eaton Compressors (follow up)
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 14:17:24 -0400 08/03/2016 14:17:32, Serialize complete at 08/03/2016 14:17:32
--===============7594968299034448233==

--=_alternative 0067A75885258004_=

A few months ago, I purchased an Eaton Polar Compressor.  The price was
very competitive for it's performance specs.

There is some talk about the pump not being American made, but all other
components are made in USA.  In fact, they put a sticker on each part that
is US made.

The compressor has been great, until I noticed a leak I THOUGHT was coming
from the continuous run valve.

I removed that plumbing and just plugged the hole.

There is still a leak there.  The leak is between the bung and the tank.
(and it was a US made tank.)

I contacted the company and they are sending me a completely new unit!

I just wanted to let you all know the experience I am having with them as
there was lots of back and forth about this companies reputation.

I highly recommend them and would have bought my next compressor from
them, but this current compressor will outlast me. 8>)

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
Waldo Emerson
--=_alternative 0067A75885258004_=

Polar Compressor. &nbsp;The price was very competitive for it's performance
specs.</font>
There is some talk about the pump not being American made, but all other
components are made in USA. &nbsp;In fact, they put a sticker on each part
that is US made.</font>
I noticed a leak I THOUGHT was coming from the continuous run valve.
&nbsp;</font>
the hole.</font>
leak is between the bung and the tank. &nbsp;(and it was a US made tank.)</font>
sending me a completely new unit! &nbsp;</font>
experience I am having with them as there was lots of back and forth about
this companies reputation.</font>
bought my next compressor from them, but this current compressor will outlast
me. 8&gt;)</font>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Eric P<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font>

--===============7594968299034448233==--