[Shop-talk] Ideas for projects involving a vertical lawn mower engine?

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Ideas for projects involving a vertical lawn mower engine?
From: Jimmie Mayfield <mayfield+shoptalk@sackheads.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 20:42:40 -0400
Tangentially shop-related, I suppose.

Last week I replaced my 15yo push mower.  The old deck was more rust
than steel these days but the 6HP B&S engine is still in reasonably good
shape.  Trying to come up with potential re-uses for a small
vertical-shaft engine before I sell or donate it.

The only things I've come up with are things I already have (generator,
heavy-duty weed-eater on wheels, pressure washer).

Any ideas?