Re: [Shop-talk] Portable inductive spark testers?

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Portable inductive spark testers?
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 20:21:00 -0400 05/25/2016 20:21:30, Serialize complete at 05/25/2016 20:21:30
--===============7602079276481325345==

--=_alternative 0004ECBE85257FBF_=

I've have one and it's worked the few times I used it.
For some reason I always seem to forget I have it, then I test the spark
the old way.  Once I get a few shocks, I remember I have it!

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
Waldo Emerson
--=_alternative 0004ECBE85257FBF_=

I used it. </font>
I have it, then I test the spark the old way. &nbsp;Once I get a few shocks,
I remember I have it!</font>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Eric P<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font>

--===============7602079276481325345==--