[Shop-talk] fiberglass help - OT

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] fiberglass help - OT
From: malaboge@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 16:16:03 -0400

------=_Part_84527_1864134018.1462306563440

OK Guys...this is a bit off topic...
I need someone who is more than conversant with fiberglass construction,
especially the construction and use of molds for fiberglass production. This
can be for cars, boats, planes or whatever. If you have some
experience/knowledge in this area, can explain it to someone who has no clue
and be able to discuss this with an attorney, lemme know.

I love the smell of fiberglass resin in the morning...
Nick in Nor Cal
------=_Part_84527_1864134018.1462306563440

ms,sans-serif;color:black;">OK Guys...this is a bit off topic...<br>I need
someone who is more than
conversant with fiberglass construction, especially the construction and
 use of molds for fiberglass production. This can be for cars, boats,
planes or whatever. If you have some experience/knowledge in this area,
can explain it to someone who has no clue and be able to discuss this
with an attorney, lemme know.<br><br>I love the smell of fiberglass resin in
the morning...<br>Nick in Nor Cal</div>
------=_Part_84527_1864134018.1462306563440--

--===============6846885879690444988==

--===============6846885879690444988==--