[Shop-talk] Pavers

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Pavers
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 02:54:51 GMT
Full-name: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
--===============0787885394711211182==

----__JWM__J281de685.422d6e80S.293aa990M

Thanks again for the great ideas on the weld on bung for the fuel tank. =
I am adding a patio outside the shop. Anyone have experience with the ed=
ging for paver projects?  Home Depot has the old standard powder coated =
steel but there are also options consisting of aluminum, Polypropylene a=
nd plastic. Any experience with this? Matt
----__JWM__J281de685.422d6e80S.293aa990M

fuel tank.</div>
me Depot has the old standard powder coated steel but there are also opt=
ions consisting of aluminum,&nbsp;Polypropylene and plastic. Any experie=
nce with this?</div>

--===============0787885394711211182==--