[Shop-talk] Source of special plexiglass

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Source of special plexiglass
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 18:51:20 -0400 04/24/2016 23:06:47, Serialize complete at 04/24/2016 23:06:47
--===============3265422544555009146==

--=_alternative 00806CFD85257F9F_=

I have a soda machine that I'm about to put back in service after
restoring it.  It will be out in the general public.

The last piece I need is a small (about 1" high by 5" wide) piece of
plexiglass that is 'vandal proof' (or whatever term they use.)

This will cover the LED readout, so it needs to be semi-clear.  If you
look at any modern vending machine, they all have them.  Most a tinted
'blueish'

Then I need to glue it to the plastic frame (this is how the original one
was done.

Two questions...

Where can plexiglass, and what type of glue (and source) do I use?

TIA

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
Waldo Emerson
--=_alternative 00806CFD85257F9F_=

to put back in service after restoring it. &nbsp;It will be out in the
general public.</font>
1&quot; high by 5&quot; wide) piece of plexiglass that is 'vandal proof'
(or whatever term they use.)</font>
it needs to be semi-clear. &nbsp;If you look at any modern vending machine,
they all have them. &nbsp;Most a tinted 'blueish'</font>
frame (this is how the original one was done.</font>
of glue (and source) do I use?</font>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Eric P<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font>

--===============3265422544555009146==--