Re: [Shop-talk] What animal is in my ceiling?

To: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>, "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] What animal is in my ceiling?
From: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 19:18:56 -0400
If it sounds like squirrels, it very likely is.  We had them in our
walls, and it sounded just like what you describe.

We got this
http://www.amazon.com/Ortho-Repellent-1-Gallon-Groundhog-Herbivore/dp/B009QAPT24
 and sprayed the heck out of the side of the house.  They don't seem
to like it, and they went away.

Unfortunately, they remember where they lived and they will come back
next year, if not in the fall.  Once you chase them off, you will need
to continue to spray in the fall and spring (start early!) to convince
them that elsewhere is better.

Good luck!

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.