Re: [Shop-talk] blue screen problems... need the gurus

Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] blue screen problems... need the gurus
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 17:59:01 -0700
Cc: "'shop-talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
> On the other hand it you have a fixed speed Brushed DC
> motor case fan

I've been working with computers for more decades than I care to count, since
before the PC was even created; and I have _never-_
seen a computer fan with brushes.  How crazy would you have to be to
deliberately mount a source of EMI not just inside your
computer case but on it's power bus if you didn't have to ??  Not to mention
conductive dust from brush wear.

Randall