Re: [Shop-talk] Radiant heat for garage (Now IR Cameras)

To: Shop-Talk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Radiant heat for garage (Now IR Cameras)
From: Joe Szwed <szwedj@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 14:45:58 -0400

--001a11c115888b2ba7052e430af0

To add to Eric's list of uses, anyone who keeps bees can use one to sort of
"check" hives in the winter.  I have seen some pictures and you can
actually see the size of a healthy cluster inside the hive and where its
located.  Pretty cool.

Joe

--001a11c115888b2ba7052e430af0

an use one to sort of &quot;check&quot; hives in the winter.=C2=A0 I have s=
een some pictures and you can actually see the size of a healthy cluster in=
Joe</div></div>

--001a11c115888b2ba7052e430af0--

--===============6750792178041581357==

--===============6750792178041581357==--