Re: [Shop-talk] Jeepers Creepers....

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Jeepers Creepers....
From: John Miller <jem@milleredp.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 15:12:27 -0800
 > I have one, though not HF but I believe it's the same.  It's ok but I
> still prefer the metal frame ones.  The plastic ones are comfortable
> enough and trays are are nice feature but they flex too much and can
> bottom out if you sit on it rather than lay on it.

I have one of these, and it works well on the occasions I have to use it:

http://www.harborfreight.com/250-lb-capacity-heavy-duty-creeper-with-adjustable-headrest-61895.html

Though I have a lift, so it's generally when I'm working on something on
jackstands in the driveway because it won't fit the lift or something's
immobilized up there.

I'm sure there's thinner ones, and definitely lighter ones, but this
one's pretty comfy, rolls easily, doesn't get in the way.  I made a
bracket to hang it on the wall when not in use.

John.